anybody else not getting network coming thro?
shows the update ok........ but no aircraft are being received
thx for any comments
985 aircraft in the network tab at the moment.
Ok tarbat many thx ........i have just recently been re connected to the live network
can support plz check for me that i should now be receiving live network traffic
may be something needs re connecting at airnav?
thx
jasper
Good afternoon,
I am a new member on this forum and would like to know if there are any troubles with network at the moment: I am living near Brussels and my network only recieves like 9-10 aircrafts. Is that normal? Anyone else has the same problem?
Thanks a lot,
GPC
Quote from: GPC on April 13, 2010, 10:26:49 AM
would like to know if there are any troubles with network at the moment:
You can view the network status here:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php
Hi pjm,
Thanks a lot for the answer.
I will check that link from time to time until it's OK.
Once again, a big thanks.
GPC
Yeah, Im down too. My radarbox is slow getting weather updates and photos as well. No worries, Airnav will fix the issue soon.
Me also just as I was trying new ant + coax lol
We are doing maintenance on the server due to the new aircraft data retrieval system and it is possible that some services will have minor outages today (network included).
Hi again,
I have just tried AirNav network now and it is working perfectly well.
Regards,
GPC