AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: charlie on March 10, 2010, 10:19:52 PM

Title: Help with log
Post by: charlie on March 10, 2010, 10:19:52 PM
I turned my RadarBox off tonight to replace my battery in my laptop.

Before I turned it off I had 1400 in my daily aircraft log.
When I turned it back on it had reset to 0 (zero).

I left it running for a couple of hours back up to 444.

I then checked for yestersday log but nothing would come up.
I then tried other dates and again nothing.

HELP

Yours
Charlie
Title: Re: Help with log
Post by: charlie on March 11, 2010, 05:33:54 PM
Thanks for the help

Nobody
Title: Re: Help with log
Post by: AirNav Support on March 11, 2010, 05:55:04 PM
Check your system date and time. Battery changes sometimes wipe out the date and time. This would cause RB to look at the date in the past which has no data.
Title: Re: Help with log
Post by: CoastGuardJon on March 11, 2010, 11:13:51 PM
Hi Charlie, when you shut your lap-top down to change the battery, did you let the RB program shut itself down and save the data.   I've lost data on several occasions, by forgetting to do this, and just shutting down the lap-top.
Title: Re: Help with log
Post by: charlie on March 12, 2010, 06:08:36 PM
All shut down properly have now reinstalled the software completely and monitoring what goes happens.

Lost about a year of data.

Thats life

Cheers
Charlie