Switched on this morning at about 8am (UK time). Couldn't get any network aircraft, couldn't even get onto the website to see if there was a problem. Are the two issues linked?
Thanks
Sorry for the trouble. There was network failure for about 50mins earlier. Services should be fully running now.
Still off at 0926 GMT
RB Network has just gone offline, we are investigating.
Live status is at:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php
Quote from: AirNav Support on March 12, 2010, 09:20:06 AM
Sorry for the trouble. There was network failure for about 50mins earlier. Services should be fully running now.
Hi guys
Does this affect our ability to get onto the website as well?
I would have thought that if it did you wouldnt have been able to post your question!!
Quote from: Runway 31 on March 12, 2010, 10:39:12 AM
I would have thought that if it did you wouldnt have been able to post your question!!
I posted my question from work, about 90 minutes after trying to get onto both network and website from home.
According to AN, there was a problem and they said it was dowen for a while and came back again. Someone else posted that they weren't getting network traffic, at which point, it was recorded as being down.....and still is on the status page.
Now back up and running, thanks.
off again, and I cant get 3D to work either, thanks
Down again.
We are working on the server as I speak. Stby for further updates.
Working now (GMT 16:00)
Rick Savage
2000 GMT:
I appear to have no 3D or network again - 2D local access running fine.
Any news?
Network reported as down on AirNav status page.
http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php
We are still working on this issue.