I understand that MyLog doesn't save aircraft between sessions. However, whenever I startup Radarbox there's already 90 entries listed in MyLog, all with a date of 5th May 2007. Any ideas how to delete these?
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8275/clipux8.th.jpg) (http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clipux8.jpg)
Preferences - RadarBox - Empty MyLog Entries.
If they still return you can delete the mylog database file and when it is restarted it will create a fresh one for you.
Quote from: tarbat on February 11, 2008, 03:35:56 PM
I understand that MyLog doesn't save aircraft between sessions. However, whenever I startup Radarbox there's already 90 entries listed in MyLog, all with a date of 5th May 2007. Any ideas how to delete these?
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/8275/clipux8.th.jpg) (http://img509.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clipux8.jpg)
Tarbat,
This is what you need, read down to the last post:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=399.msg2782#msg2782
I'd backup the D009.dat file just in case!
Thanks again Allocator. I'd tried the option in Preferences to empty the log, but it didn't work. As per the link you provided, deleting D009.dat worked. Thanks.
Hi
I had the same problem as Tarbat with old log entries and have cleared old data. Just one very simple question on saving log entries. I understand that when I close RB I will lose data in My Log, could someone please remind me how to save data from each session ?
Thanks
Wayne
Quote from: Wayne on February 12, 2008, 07:14:28 PM
Hi
I had the same problem as Tarbat with old log entries and have cleared old data. Just one very simple question on saving log entries. I understand that when I close RB I will lose data in My Log, could someone please remind me how to save data from each session ?
Thanks
Wayne
Wait for V1.4 to be released :-)
Ah yes, forgot that bit !
Quote from: Wayne on February 12, 2008, 07:14:28 PM
Hi
I had the same problem as Tarbat with old log entries and have cleared old data. Just one very simple question on saving log entries. I understand that when I close RB I will lose data in My Log, could someone please remind me how to save data from each session ?
Thanks
Wayne
Use version 1.2 That's what I've been doing. Ver 1.2 saves your contacts but will not download photo's. I also import all my contacts into All Heard Management of Airnav Suite.
Paul