AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sandhl on March 16, 2010, 06:08:03 PM

Title: Spain Mode-S logs
Post by: sandhl on March 16, 2010, 06:08:03 PM
Hi, is anyone aware of any websites where Mode-S logs are uploaded daily from SBS/Airnav users in Spain.

I am aware of the Mode-S Yahoo group which does a good job in the UK and mode-s.kispo.net in Portugal. Not come across anything for Spain.

Plus bonus points for any spotters sites for Malaga.

Cheers
Title: Re: Spain Mode-S logs
Post by: sandhl on March 20, 2010, 11:39:08 PM
Quote from: sandhl on March 16, 2010, 06:08:03 PM
Hi, is anyone aware of any websites where Mode-S logs are uploaded daily from SBS/Airnav users in Spain.

I am aware of the Mode-S Yahoo group which does a good job in the UK and mode-s.kispo.net in Portugal. Not come across anything for Spain.

Plus bonus points for any spotters sites for Malaga.

Cheers

From the lack of responses to my earlier request, it seems that there are no daily Mode S logs being posted for Spain.

As an alternative, would any of our Spanish ANRB users mind replying to this thread so we know who they are. May need a log for Spain in the next couple of weeks and would love their help. Please feel free to send me a personal message.

Cheers
Title: Re: Spain Mode-S logs
Post by: carras320 on March 21, 2010, 10:25:54 AM
Hi sandhl, I live in Spain and I´m using radarbox in Alicante area, if you want I can send you ads-b log from here.

Let me search for spotting spots in Malaga, I can contact some spotters there.

Regards
Title: Re: Spain Mode-S logs
Post by: sandhl on March 27, 2010, 01:39:02 PM
carras320, did you have any luck with finding the spotter sites for Malaga? Thanks.

If anyone else is based in Southern Spain near Malaga/Gibraltar or even in central Spain could they please let me know on this thread. Would be great if anyone knows of any sites which have daily Mode S logs for this area.

Many thanks
Title: Re: Spain Mode-S logs
Post by: Aerotower on March 28, 2010, 12:29:10 AM
I live in Portugal and I have a website www.aerotower.x10hosting.com if you want the log's send me a PM.

Regards
Title: Re: Spain Mode-S logs
Post by: sandhl on April 21, 2010, 08:55:46 AM
Aerotower, carras320 or anyone else in Spain, would you mind posting your mode-s log from Monday to this thread?

Many thanks