AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: DaveJCotto on March 18, 2010, 09:59:04 AM

Title: Upgrade
Post by: DaveJCotto on March 18, 2010, 09:59:04 AM
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help or advise me.
When I bought my Radar Box at the end of January/beginning February 2010 on part of the packaging is has a sticker which says,
"RadarBox 2010 This Product is eligible for a FREE upgrade to RadarBox 2010
1)Load the software from internal disc
2) Go to: http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/support.html
3)Download software and manual following upgrade instructions."


When I go to the support page I cannot find any area for "free" upgrade. I do not particularly want to go to the 3D version in any case (my personal choice) but if there is a software upgrade I would quite like to obtain it. Anyone know where and how.
Title: Re: Upgrade
Post by: AirNav Support on March 18, 2010, 10:04:00 AM
Download the full version under RadarBox Pro.

Names where changed since 3D version was released. Sorry for the confusion, we will ammend this.