AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Screenshots => Topic started by: jetset on March 18, 2010, 05:28:12 PM

Title: Airbus Super Transporter
Post by: jetset on March 18, 2010, 05:28:12 PM
Just had this on my box.
Not sure where it's going or where it's from and I've lost it now, but it was climbing through 290. :-)

Steve

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Airbus Super Transporter
Post by: radarspotter10 on March 18, 2010, 05:39:58 PM
Quote from: jetset on March 18, 2010, 05:28:12 PM
Just had this on my box.
Not sure where it's going or where it's from and I've lost it now, but it was climbing through 290. :-)

Steve
Hi Steve
Wonder what his fuel bill is like, its a  big bird.
from pat
Title: Re: Airbus Super Transporter
Post by: dxman on March 18, 2010, 11:31:47 PM
I logged F-GTSB , F-GSTA, F-GSTD and F-GSTF today all of them Baluga`s
They pass my home location a few times a week
I also got some pictures of them when they fly over. fl300

see pictures of 2 Beluga`s  
Title: Re: Airbus Super Transporter
Post by: mjleprix on March 19, 2010, 12:40:06 PM
They Fly from Hawarden  airport ,just outside Chester To Toulouse in France or sometimes across to Finkenwerder  in Germany.
Title: Re: Airbus Super Transporter
Post by: jetset on March 19, 2010, 07:36:27 PM
Quote from: mjleprix on March 19, 2010, 12:40:06 PM
They Fly from Hawarden  airport ,just outside Chester To Toulouse in France or sometimes across to Finkenwerder  in Germany.

Thanks for that.

Steve
Title: Re: Airbus Super Transporter
Post by: btclarke on March 21, 2010, 12:38:14 PM
I'm here in FRA and logged F-GSTD on the 19th March also...