Hi
My Radarbox was purchased 4 months ago. The USB connector cable has split at the usb
connector end.
Can I just purchase this item from any computer store if so whats it called in technical terms ? is it a certain connector and size for the Radarbox . I want the entire lead with the different connectors at each end
Just take the original into any computer store and ask for a replacement. They are off the shelf items and won't cost you much.
Cheers Bratters , I'll nip into Maplins tomorrow , thanks for the quick response
Microlight
Hi Microlight, don't just buy the cheapest, from experience in here, good screening appears to be important.
Quote from: CoastGuardJon on March 22, 2010, 05:51:44 PM
Hi Microlight, don't just buy the cheapest, from experience in here, good screening appears to be important.
Very true Jon but no need to break the bank for the standard supplied length.
Cheers
Bought one from PC World , with special cable that can be shaped straight and holds itself in place , therefore no bent wires or kinks to split - it works a treat !!! :-)