AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Silver Doctor on March 28, 2010, 05:12:25 PM

Title: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: Silver Doctor on March 28, 2010, 05:12:25 PM
Hi, the USB port on my Airnav Radarbox came loose when the USB cable was disconnected from it. The connector is no longer visible at the side of the unit and seems to have fallen into the unit! I have the unit approx 10 months. Where do I send it to be repaired and approx. how long will it take? I am located in Southern Ireland. I use it a lot and hate to think I'm going to be without it for long!!!! Can anyone please advise??? Appreciate anyones help!
Title: Re: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: Allocator on March 28, 2010, 05:21:35 PM
Contact Support at [email protected] for instructions.
Title: Re: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: Silver Doctor on March 28, 2010, 05:24:49 PM
Thank you...I've submitted a request to support. Do you know approx how long it takes to get a unit repaired and returned? I'm hoping I won't be without it for too long!!!! Thanks again......
Title: Re: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 28, 2010, 05:30:15 PM
If our repair centre has parts instock it usually takes a few days for the repair to take place. So you shouldn't be without it for too long.
Title: Re: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: Silver Doctor on March 28, 2010, 05:34:32 PM
Great!!! Thanks....I take it I will receive an address of where to send the unit to be repaired via e-mail? I'm in southern Ireland.
Title: Re: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: AirNav Support on March 28, 2010, 05:35:31 PM
Yes your ticket has been replied too.
Title: Re: HELP!!!- Best/Fastest way to get my Airnav Radar Box repaired?
Post by: Silver Doctor on March 28, 2010, 05:39:02 PM
Thank you!!! Now thats what I call support! And on a weekend too! Hats off to Airnav!!!!