AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: kimpeck on March 29, 2010, 12:05:28 AM

Title: BST
Post by: kimpeck on March 29, 2010, 12:05:28 AM
Is there an option to display the time in BST ?

Thank you in advance.
Title: Re: BST
Post by: mjleprix on March 29, 2010, 08:45:37 AM
Click on preferences.tick box on first page{general) 'Display local times'
should do the trick.
Mike P
Title: Re: BST
Post by: kimpeck on March 29, 2010, 10:12:10 PM
Don't seem to have that option (unless I need glasses)

I see "Display Local time in MYLog" (which is ticked)

I'm running 2010 V3.13.

Title: Re: BST
Post by: tarbat on March 30, 2010, 07:43:49 AM
Can you explain better where you want to display the time in BST?  As Mike has said, you can set Radarbox to write to the log use BST, so where else would you like to see BST?
Title: Re: BST
Post by: kimpeck on March 30, 2010, 12:39:25 PM
The logs are being written in BST but the main display is still showing UTC.

http://www.virtual-radar.co.uk/Radarbox-Console.php (http://www.virtual-radar.co.uk/Radarbox-Console.php)

Therefore when I upload the console page the time varies by 1 hour.

Title: Re: BST
Post by: tarbat on March 30, 2010, 02:22:36 PM
Okay, I see.  You can't change that date/time, because it shows the date/time of the live data, which is always in UTC time.
Title: Re: BST
Post by: kimpeck on March 30, 2010, 08:46:33 PM
thankyou