AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: waddington1 on March 30, 2010, 12:20:15 PM

Title: Support Help
Post by: waddington1 on March 30, 2010, 12:20:15 PM
Hi can someone help,  my radarbox is giving me problems, I am not getting any messages from my box, the yellow light sometimes goes out, the blue light flashes every 3 seconds and the white light only flashes if an aircraft is over head.  I think the USB socket on the box might be having a problem, I noticed last week that if I touched the usb cable the signal improved.  I have also tested the box on another laptop.

Hope someone can help. 

Stuart
Title: Re: Support Help
Post by: AirNav Support on March 30, 2010, 12:46:03 PM
Contact us direct through the methods in our a signature and we will give you return details so we can check the box.
Title: Re: Support Help
Post by: donburrows on March 30, 2010, 03:44:52 PM
i have got the same problem again