Hi Airnav
Is there anyway to display 2 photo's, but not have the download 2 photo's ticked in preferences (as below).
I want to display 2 photo's, but I do not want to download the photo's. Seems to me the only way to display 2 photo's is to have the download ticked.
Cheers
Andy
Quote from: abrad41 on March 31, 2010, 09:24:08 AM
Hi Airnav
Is there anyway to display 2 photo's, but not have the download 2 photo's ticked in preferences (as below).
I want to display 2 photo's, but I do not want to download the photo's. Seems to me the only way to display 2 photo's is to have the download ticked.
Cheers
Andy
Hi abrad41
I asked this before same as you no answer.
from pat
Hi Andy,
I've had a good look around the program and cannot see an option to display 2 photos unless the tick box to download 2 pics is selected. It seems that if it's not selected it will only display the one with the flight info.
Hope that helps,
Best regards
Dave.
We will note this down as a request for future versions.
Thank you Airnav
I think this would be good to have.
Andy
Quote from: abrad41 on March 31, 2010, 06:51:53 PM
Thank you Airnav
I think this would be good to have.
Andy
abrad41 yes i agree
from pat