AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: orkney on April 01, 2010, 07:52:56 AM

Title: paying for network
Post by: orkney on April 01, 2010, 07:52:56 AM
hello

I have attempted to buy the network today but I recieved this error message "     
Maestro UK cards are not supported for recurring payments ". I dont have another card so how can I pay?

thanks
claire
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: radarspotter10 on April 01, 2010, 10:05:06 AM
Quote from: orkney on April 01, 2010, 07:52:56 AM
hello

I have attempted to buy the network today but I recieved this error message "     
Maestro UK cards are not supported for recurring payments ". I dont have another card so how can I pay?

thanks
claire
HI claire
Paypal is the way i had to pay.
from Pat
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: orkney on April 01, 2010, 10:16:13 AM
Hi Pat

Thanks for that but how do you go abouit paying with paypal as this isn't one of the options given or am I being thick?

Claire
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: radarspotter10 on April 01, 2010, 11:17:31 AM
Quote from: orkney on April 01, 2010, 10:16:13 AM
Hi Pat

Thanks for that but how do you go abouit paying with paypal as this isn't one of the options given or am I being thick?

Claire

Hi Claire
Think its on a small drop down menu, which reminds me to cancel my recurring payments on paypal, and i would do the same Claire when your finished.
from pat
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: orkney on April 01, 2010, 09:31:23 PM
Hi again Pat

Drop down box only gave option of credit card, phone or fax so emailed Airnav direct for help but got no reply. Ended up waiting for my husband to get home and borrowed his Visa. Problem sorted so networking again.

Thanks for your advice anyhow.

Claire
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: eggplant on April 01, 2010, 09:58:50 PM
Hi Claire,

Is there any chance that I too could borrow your husbands visa to pay for my network ?

Thanks in advance !
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: orkney on April 02, 2010, 06:27:56 AM
Hi

You just want his visa-you wont take him as well would you? :)

Claire
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: bratters on April 02, 2010, 08:05:59 AM
Quote from: orkney on April 02, 2010, 06:27:56 AM
Hi

You just want his visa-you wont take him as well would you? :)

Claire

Made me laugh and brightened my day - happy easter Claire.
Title: Re: paying for network
Post by: AirNav Support on April 02, 2010, 01:01:42 PM
Paypal is not being accepted currently for subscriptions due to past issues with paypal. We hope paypal will resolve the issues soon so we can add them back again.