Had A RAF Puma with a BA callsign showing. Was this intentionall put in by the aircrew or a Bug? Details below
Graham
Quote from: GreekSpy2001 on April 01, 2010, 11:00:38 AMHad A RAF Puma with a BA callsign showing. Was this intentionall put in by the aircrew or a Bug?
BAW139 (B744 G-BYGE 40073D) departed LHR 27L at 11:39 local this morning, so that's what you picked up passing through 5600'.
I have no idea why its details would have been assigned by RadarBox to the Puma, which I logged from 11:04 to 11:35, but never above 2000'.
So bug rather than April Fool, I would suggest.
Had another anomoly today
* 733552 IRM5019 EGBB-OIII EP-MJR 2010/04/01 13:50:51
* 7335D2 IRM5020 OIII-EGBB EP-MNR A300 Mahan Air 2010/04/01 11:00:40
Guess it was 7335DC both ways.
Quote from: GreekSpy2001 on April 01, 2010, 03:11:28 PM
Had another anomoly today
* 733552 IRM5019 EGBB-OIII EP-MJR 2010/04/01 13:50:51
* 7335D2 IRM5020 OIII-EGBB EP-MNR A300 Mahan Air 2010/04/01 11:00:40
Guess it was 7335DC both ways.
Yes, that's a straightforward miscode on one of EP-MNR's transponders and not related to the bug discussed above.