Good Morning to all,
i ask if someone is using ANRB with 'parallel desktop' software on iMac or MacBook.
I want to know if everything is running good and is easy to use.
I ask also tu support team if is in program on next future to deliver a new version for Mac user.
Thank you from now for your support
Gabriele
http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1791
I´m also interested in a RadarBox version for MAC, actually I have to run OSX and then start windows with VMWare.
Airnav Support, what about a MAC version?, MAC community is growing and start windows trough a Virtual Machine annoys a little bit.
Thank you very much.
At present the MAC market is not big enough to warrant a new version.
However it is growing and we do review this often.
Would like to see osx version.
Yes thank you.
Thank you very much Support!
Agree need OS X version. There will be a bigger market if the version is available than if its not.