AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: DVDW on April 07, 2010, 04:43:55 PM

Title: RadarBox overwrites NavData after editing
Post by: DVDW on April 07, 2010, 04:43:55 PM
Hi all,

I spend hours reading the AirNav forum but i don't find a solution for my problem.
Everytime when i edit my NavData using the database explorer the changes i made are overwritten by the RadarBox while populating. I guess i'm doing something wrong or i miss something...

Thanks in advance for the help,

Dirk/Belgium

Title: Re: RadarBox overwrites NavData after editing
Post by: DaveReid on April 07, 2010, 05:55:37 PM
Quote from: DVDW on April 07, 2010, 04:43:55 PM
Hi all,

I spend hours reading the AirNav forum but i don't find a solution for my problem.
Everytime when i edit my NavData using the database explorer the changes i made are overwritten by the RadarBox while populating. I guess i'm doing something wrong or i miss something...

I believe I recall it being suggested that if you manually populate the photo URL fields in the NavData record, then that will stop the AirNav server subsequently overwriting your changes with the original data.

I haven't tried that, so I can't vouch for it personally.
Title: Re: RadarBox overwrites NavData after editing
Post by: DVDW on April 07, 2010, 06:41:08 PM
Hi Dave,

Thank you for the answer.
When i understand you right my problem would be solved when i add some information in the NavData picture-fields LK and LK2 ?

Regards,

Dirk.