AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: CYWG Mike on April 07, 2010, 06:17:51 PM

Title: Info not matching
Post by: CYWG Mike on April 07, 2010, 06:17:51 PM
Hi All, new owner of RB. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. My question is, under the list of My Flights, it shows an aircraft with the registration of C-FTLW, it then shows it as a SF34, then it lists the Company as Air Canada and shows a photo of an Air Canada DC-9.

The SF34 is correct, the rest is not. the Company should be Calm Air and the photo a Saab 340.

I did look up the registration and it indeed was associated with an Air Canada DC-9, but that was cancelled in 1993 and the Calm Air Saab was registered in 2005.

I am having a great time with RB.

Cheers.
CYWG Mike


Title: Re: Info not matching
Post by: CYWG Mike on April 07, 2010, 06:32:59 PM
Guess I should have looked at the previous post about the Database.

Sorry for duplicating.

CYWG Mike
Title: Re: Info not matching
Post by: DaveReid on April 07, 2010, 06:53:26 PM
Quote from: CYWG Mike on April 07, 2010, 06:17:51 PMI did look up the registration and it indeed was associated with an Air Canada DC-9, but that was cancelled in 1993 and the Calm Air Saab was registered in 2005.

Yes, Canada is another one of those countries that re-use registrations.