AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Matt_Taylor on April 08, 2010, 08:39:21 AM

Title: Radarbox closes after 90-120 mins.
Post by: Matt_Taylor on April 08, 2010, 08:39:21 AM
I'm having a minor issue with my system in that I can't get it to work longer than around 90-120 mins at a time, I'll often have it running in the background while I use the internet or other applications and when I try to maximise it it won't open, I then have to close it down and restart it. I'm running Airnav Pro 2009 on Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 64 Bit.

Also, is there any site where I can easily decode flightcodes eg EZY163D which is an Alicante-Stansted flight?
Title: Re: Radarbox closes after 90-120 mins.
Post by: G0HWC on April 08, 2010, 01:53:01 PM
Check your USB port settings and make sure power management "sleep mode" is turned off
Also some users have had problems with the supplied USB lead, try another one.

Doing these 2 things sorted out the same problem I had here.

Paul
Title: Re: Radarbox closes after 90-120 mins.
Post by: CoastGuardJon on April 08, 2010, 02:41:53 PM
Hi Matt, do the green and blue leds go out?   If so, go to Control Panel, Device Manager, USB settings at bottom of list, find the RB one, open the file and have a look at Power settings - probably set to turn off after x minutes. Disable the turn off power.