AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gleff on April 10, 2010, 01:11:08 PM

Title: Becoming an affiliate - Question
Post by: gleff on April 10, 2010, 01:11:08 PM
Hi all,

I noticed that anyone can become a Sales Partner (Affiliate) of Airnav to sell the Radarbox.

Does the affiliate actually look after payment, and dispatch of the goods, or is it essentially purchased directly off of Airnav when they click on a banner and buy it via plimus?

I'm not an online shop so I'm a bit confused by it.  I would like to put a banner on my site, but not sure if I should be becoming an affiliate or not.  I don't want to be responsible for the actual selling of the goods, dispatch etc.

Has anyone done this before?
Title: Re: Becoming an affiliate - Question
Post by: AirNav Support on April 10, 2010, 01:13:50 PM
Affiliate purchases via plimus but is directed there from a banner/review. Affiliate do not look after payments and dispatch.
Title: Re: Becoming an affiliate - Question
Post by: gleff on April 10, 2010, 01:18:00 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on April 10, 2010, 01:13:50 PM
Affiliate purchases via plimus but is directed there from a banner/review. Affiliate do not look after payments and dispatch.

I'm a bit confused.. can you clarify.  As an Affiliate (signing up to plimus etc), all I'm essentially doing is putting the banner on my site.  If a customer clicks on a banner and purchases, it's all done behind the scenes?  I don't have to do anything?

If that's the case, that's great.  Just the way I'd want it ;)
Title: Re: Becoming an affiliate - Question
Post by: AirNav Support on April 10, 2010, 01:21:49 PM
That is the case.
Title: Re: Becoming an affiliate - Question
Post by: gleff on April 10, 2010, 01:23:58 PM
Quote from: AirNav Support on April 10, 2010, 01:21:49 PM
That is the case.

Ok great.. thanks for the super quick response.