AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: DaveG on April 12, 2010, 03:35:15 PM

Title: Feature Requests
Post by: DaveG on April 12, 2010, 03:35:15 PM
Well I'm as I'm back best have a feature request thread.

What are the chances of the following making it into RadarBox

1.  Undocked Windows (was stated by AirNav) to be added in version 2.1 but I see it never made it.

2.  Fix the vertical scroll indication on my-flights so that its positioned correctly.

3.  Ability to move / reorder the My-Flights columns (not just turn on or off)

4.  lets have a Mac version of RadarBox (please)

Cheers
Dave
Title: Re: Feature Requests
Post by: AirNav Support on April 12, 2010, 04:04:54 PM
Main thread for this is at

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=2885.0

1,2,3 are all long time requests. 1 & 2 need to a development update (which would take a redesign and time). 3 is noted. 4 will only be done once a big enough market is reached for this.
Title: Re: Feature Requests
Post by: DaveG on April 12, 2010, 04:09:26 PM
ok ta, could not find it whilst searching.