AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Frank on April 15, 2010, 09:30:37 AM

Title: Photo update problem
Post by: Frank on April 15, 2010, 09:30:37 AM
Hi,

I have emptied my Photo directory to start from scratch, but when processing the Photo/info requests nothing seems to update. The Photo directory remains empty.
Using the last version (4.03), Windows 7 64 bit. Until yesterday everything worked fine.

Anyone experiecing the same or is something wrong with my setup.

Regards, Frank
Title: Re: Photo update problem
Post by: DaveReid on April 15, 2010, 10:16:55 AM
Quote from: Frank on April 15, 2010, 09:30:37 AMI have emptied my Photo directory to start from scratch, but when processing the Photo/info requests nothing seems to update. The Photo directory remains empty.
Using the last version (4.03), Windows 7 64 bit. Until yesterday everything worked fine.

Anyone experiecing the same or is something wrong with my setup.

Yes, same here. 

As far as I can see, the AirNav server isn't currently populating any details - if you follow the recent advice to delete records in your NavData.db3 aircraft table to allow them to refresh, they won't  :-(

I don't think flight lookups are working either, but I may be wrong.

AirNav ?
Title: Re: Photo update problem
Post by: gleff on April 15, 2010, 11:13:20 AM
hehe.. I just spent the last 10 minutes screwing around with my preferences and directories trying to work out why the photos weren't updating.. Doh.. I should have read here first.

I am most definately having the same issue.
Title: Re: Photo update problem
Post by: ACW367 on April 15, 2010, 03:27:07 PM
Airnav - any update on this outage.  Like those above I haven't been able to get any aircraft/photo updates today.
Title: Re: Photo update problem
Post by: AirNav Support on April 15, 2010, 03:30:54 PM
We are investigating.
Title: Re: Photo update problem
Post by: gleff on April 16, 2010, 04:56:09 AM
This looks to be fixed now.. I'm seeing photos populating.
Title: Re: Photo update problem
Post by: Frank on April 16, 2010, 06:03:45 AM
Problem solved. Thanks

Regards, Frank