This may sound stupid so forgive me and I have looked throught the forum unsuccesfully for an answer. Can the 3D version be configured to display 2D graphics as I think I prefer 2D. I am going to buy today probably but this is the final hurdle.
Thanks again.
Sandy
Hi Sandy,
the 3D version 4.03 can easily be configured to display 2D graphics. Both displays have their advantages .
Hosch
Hi Hosch, thanks for that. I am unable to find anything that actually states that. I did think that would be the case but couldn't be sure.
Sandy
Hi Sandy
You can even have the 2D map and 3D display side-by-side if you want!
Rod
Hi Rod, thanks for that, that sounds brilliant 2D & 3D side by side. I wish I had one just now but never mind. This time next week I should have one. I can see this is one addictive gadget. :)
Sandy