AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sasa1000 on April 19, 2010, 07:13:59 PM

Title: Differences in 2010 version
Post by: sasa1000 on April 19, 2010, 07:13:59 PM
Just wanting to clarify differences in RadarBox Pro 2010 and RadarBox Pro (Does not have Pro marked on box) as I am thinking to go for this offer from moonraker.eu
AIRNAV RADARBOX-PRO WITH FREE RADAR RAMA ANTENNA !!
The above offer is £389.95 and can be seen on ebay. Missed second hand deal yesterday due to work commitments so going to have to go down new route as desperate to get one of these great gadgets. Be grateful for any advice, I will upgrade to 3D later in year but don't think I can run to that expense just now.
Thanks in advance.

Sandy
Title: Re: Differences in 2010 version
Post by: AirNav Support on April 19, 2010, 07:28:08 PM
They are the same product.
Title: Re: Differences in 2010 version
Post by: sasa1000 on April 19, 2010, 07:31:14 PM
Ok, thanks for that advice, I just thought that the free aerial was too good a deal and maybe it was an older version with something lacking that could not be upgraded.
Think I'll order that one tonight.