AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: Team Spirit on April 20, 2010, 06:45:57 AM

Title: 3 KLM 747=400
Post by: Team Spirit on April 20, 2010, 06:45:57 AM
Just picked up 3 KLM 747-400's going up the Channel at present with a heavy KLM presence on the network too.

Trying to locate the screen shots I've taken but not sure where to find then in Win7 - is there a virtual location me thinks?

Morning all, by the way.

Cheers Dave.
Title: Re: 3 KLM 747=400
Post by: Hosch on April 20, 2010, 07:01:28 AM
Hi Dave,

I made a screen shot from the channel some minutes ago

Hosch
Title: Re: 3 KLM 747=400
Post by: Team Spirit on April 20, 2010, 07:07:27 AM
Many thanks Hosch,

I'll have to take time out later to locate mine as it's a new laptop.

Could be an inetresting day.

All the best Dave.