AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: system32 on April 20, 2010, 01:20:45 PM

Title: Issues with FTP upload
Post by: system32 on April 20, 2010, 01:20:45 PM
Hello,

I'm a new user of Airnav Radarbox Pro. I want to upload screenshot of my radarbox to my website but i'm having issues with the provided function.
(I read this topic : http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1385.0)

I have already filled the boxes and everything seems to be working but when I go to the folder on my website, there are no pictures but strange files as shown on this screenshot :
(http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/4179/radarboxpblm.jpg)

And see the Radarbox feature :
(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/3839/radarbox2.jpg)

Hope any of you could help me !

Thanks,

Vincent
Title: Re: Issues with FTP upload
Post by: tarbat on April 20, 2010, 01:24:55 PM
Probably a problem with your ftp provider not being able to handle the upload/rename sequence that Radarbox uses.  See discussions at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3870.msg39022#msg39022