AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: anorak on April 24, 2010, 10:02:11 AM

Title: Twin callsigns
Post by: anorak on April 24, 2010, 10:02:11 AM
I have 2x BEE4BR showing, is this the confused box syndrone?
Title: Re: Twin callsigns
Post by: DaveReid on April 24, 2010, 10:34:43 AM
Quote from: anorak on April 24, 2010, 10:02:11 AMI have 2x BEE4BR showing, is this the confused box syndrone?

Single bit difference in the hex codes, so I'd say almost certainly.  G-FILE, when it shows a callsign at all, normally uses its registration.
Title: Re: Twin callsigns
Post by: anorak on April 24, 2010, 12:09:59 PM
Thanks Dave, is this another or should I get down to Exeter sharpish?
Title: Re: Twin callsigns
Post by: DaveReid on April 24, 2010, 02:58:03 PM
Quote from: anorak on April 24, 2010, 12:09:59 PM
Thanks Dave, is this another or should I get down to Exeter sharpish?

You've rumbled FlyBE's secret fleet replacement plans :-)

See this thread from 6 months ago: www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3582.msg35090#msg35090