AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sasa1000 on April 26, 2010, 07:59:35 PM

Title: How to Change Time
Post by: sasa1000 on April 26, 2010, 07:59:35 PM
I am wondering how to get time changed in my software as it is 1hr behind. It is probably staring me in face but I have searched and tried everything I can think of. Be grateful for advice. I have upgraded software to 2010 3.13

Sandy
Title: Re: How to Change Time
Post by: orkney on April 26, 2010, 08:14:31 PM
hello

the box is 1 hour behind  but it is only because it works in utc (same as gmt). I don't know if you can change the time in the bottom corner but you can change the mylog time to local in preferences.

Andrew
Title: Re: How to Change Time
Post by: bratters on April 26, 2010, 08:17:04 PM
I think I'm right in saying that the time shown bottom right (UTC) is default setting and cannot be changed.
Title: Re: How to Change Time
Post by: sasa1000 on April 26, 2010, 08:19:05 PM
Thanks guys, that makes sense, I'll have a look at changing mylog time as that is the main one to save confusion when flights go over. (When I get aerial sorted)

Sandy