Hi All,
I have had this problem since I first started using RadarBox in October 2009. If you look at the image below, you will see that SA410 Flight ID is listed but in the bottom right hand corner next to the 2 pictures and below the aircraft information, no Flight Route is listed. It should display From: Port Elizabeth To: OR Tambo International.
Now, the Flight ID does exist in the database as FAPE - FAJS and I know that it is there because I have just checked it.
This happens on quite a few Flight ID's but then works perfectly well for others and all the route data is shown.
(http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_27apr2010-01.jpg)
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Do you mean SA410 or SAA410?
If you include "Route" in the MyFlights columns, does the route display okay (as FAPE - FAJS)?
In the routes table, what is the CH value for the particular FlightID?
Hi Tarbat,
If I include Route in MyFlights, sometimes it displays and sometimes is does not display.
The other issues is that sometimes the Flight ID appears as SA410 or SAA410. I suspect that this is how the piloots type it in. But, I have both of these Flight ID's listed in the database for the routing FAPE-FAJS. And, for both Flight ID's it sometimes lists the route and sometimes not.
Also, there is no CH value in the Routes table. What is the significance of the CH value?
I know it's confusing, but its the best I can do to describe the problem.
Cheers,
Tarbat,
Have a look at my latest screen shot below. You will see that SAA055 has not Route listed but the data is in the database. Also. SA077 has no Route listed either and is also in the database.
http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_27apr2010-02.jpg (http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_27apr2010-02.jpg)
Can you show us a screen shot of these routes in your database just to confirm what you are saying?
Hi Allocators,
Sorry for the delay in replying. Below is the link to the Routes database that I have. Listed are SA410 and SAA410.
http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_28apr2010-01.jpg (http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_28apr2010-01.jpg)
Cheers,
From experience I find that routes will not display even if the route is present in the routes table if :
there is no value at all in the CH field or
if the value in the CH field is more than 6 months prior to today's date
Wayne
Quote from: Bell 407 on April 28, 2010, 04:59:54 PM
Hi Allocators,
Sorry for the delay in replying. Below is the link to the Routes database that I have. Listed are SA410 and SAA410.
http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_28apr2010-01.jpg (http://www.earthimage.co.za/Apr_2010/radarbox_28apr2010-01.jpg)
Cheers,
Can't see that picture - comes up as a 404 error.
Hi Allocator, the picture is there. Have just reloaded it. The link works fine here.