On the YouTube Airnav pages is a video of a 3d tester setting the add network parameters to Google Earth (not the plug in). It's a bit vague as to what commands you type into the GE Network Link and their format - can anyone help?
Dean
http://localhost:7895/AircraftHW.kmz for hardware aircraft
http://localhost:7895/Aircraft.kmz for network aircraft
Thanks for that - now working.
Any idea if there will be the GE Plug In drivers written for the 3dconnexion controller? That's the reason I want to use GE and not the plug in that comes with Radarbox.
No idea about 3dconnexion, sorry.
I've also been asked by a couple of people how to get the flights to auto-refresh in GE. What I've done is, on the Refresh Tab for the network link, set a time-based refresh of 5 seconds. Note that the GE interface is NOT supported by Airnav, and may be prone to problems such as lockups.
As an aside, it's probably better to ask questions on the forum rather than by PM to me. My current medical situation means that I spend a lot of the time away from my computer each day.