Hi
Once I've set my map using Map > Save Map As and default I have found that the next time I start RB the map I saved isn't the one that opens despite the fact that it does load a map called default.ml3. Tarbat suggested I use Record Desktop once I had set my map up which I did.
Now when I start RB at the creating map point it creates the map multiple times, maybe 9 or 10 times, then when it displays it's not the map I saved as default. It's not far out but it's not the one I saved.
I seem to remember Tarbat saying this was a bug is there any prospect of this being fixed ?
Quote from: Wayne on May 01, 2010, 09:45:48 AMI seem to remember Tarbat saying this was a bug is there any prospect of this being fixed ?
Did I? Sounds like you may have several map windows saved. Try this:
1. MENU - WINDOW - CLOSE ALL
2. MENU - MAP - OPEN MAP - Select the map you want (default.ml3)
3. MENU - WINDOW - RECORD
Thanks Tarbat
I think it's a bug!! RECORD DESKTOP should work though - give it a try.
Sorry, you said you thought it was a bug. Have tried your suggestion anyway will see what happens.
Thanks again
Wayne
Worked a treat Tarbut, thanks again.
Wayne