AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: gleff on May 01, 2010, 12:08:08 PM

Title: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: gleff on May 01, 2010, 12:08:08 PM
Airnav, is there any chance of getting Tapatalk support on the forum?

You can read about it here..  http://www.tapatalk.com/en/plugin

It's to allow people with smart phones to be able to view the forum on their devices easily.

Just a suggestion.   

Geoff
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Bell 407 on June 11, 2012, 05:53:27 AM
Any further feedback on this issue? Originally posted in 2010 but a lot has changed in two years. Would be good to have the forum on Tapatalk.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: AirNav Support on June 11, 2012, 12:44:29 PM
If there is a more intrest in this we will add it :)
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: neroon79 on June 11, 2012, 04:27:55 PM
I'm officially interested.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Team Spirit on June 11, 2012, 08:25:24 PM
Count me in guy's...a very useful addition.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Bell 407 on June 12, 2012, 05:45:13 AM
I think it would work really well.

Yes, there are a lot of tablet users out there and the large screen format of these devices allow you to easily view the site. But there are also a large number of smartphone users who access the site as well and the small screen format is just not user friendly. The continuous zooming in and out is frustrating.

The simplicity of Tapatalk and reading the various sections of a forum is very pleasant.

I have installed Tapatalk on a couple of forums I run and the process took all of half an hour to complete. Very easy really and Admin should be able to do it quite quickly.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: carras320 on June 12, 2012, 06:00:19 AM
I´m also interested, great app to read the forums.

Cheers
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: wschrabi on June 12, 2012, 06:13:03 AM
I am also nosey about tapatalk. I have a iPhone, and when it works I will buy tapatalk. Please make an announcement when its ready to use.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Bell 407 on June 17, 2012, 06:39:15 AM
Morning All,

Trying to keep this issue alive on the home page. Any further input from AirNav Support?
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: AirNav Development on June 18, 2012, 05:54:10 PM
We are trying to add this during the next 7 days.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Bell 407 on June 18, 2012, 07:41:52 PM
Thank you and will do.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Bell 407 on June 20, 2012, 07:01:13 AM
Morning All,

I see that if you open AirNav on a Tablet or iPhone, you get the notification that it is now available on Tapatalk. This is great news.

However, AirNav Development, I am unable to locate the forum on Tapatalk when using the Search function. Any idea what the exact name of the forum is to do a correct search?

Thanks,
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: AirNav Support on June 20, 2012, 08:17:32 AM
You were too quick Bell 407 :) We were still setting it up.

It should be called AirNav Systems  Forum.
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: Bell 407 on June 20, 2012, 09:20:57 AM
Thanks Support.

I have just run Tapatalk again and it finds the forum when searching. Much appreciated for setting this up. It will make On the Go access to the forum much easier when using a small screen device such as an iPhone.

Cheers,
Title: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: gleff on June 21, 2012, 05:15:52 AM
Yay..  Works good here.. thanks for finally adding Tapatalk support. ;)
Title: Re: TapaTalk support on forum?
Post by: RodBearden on August 31, 2012, 09:57:37 PM
I've just upgraded to an Android phone, and Tapatalk is great. Well worth the tiny investment.

Rod