AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RodBearden on May 05, 2010, 08:38:51 PM

Title: FTP Problem?
Post by: RodBearden on May 05, 2010, 08:38:51 PM
My FTP upload seems to be stuck.

AirNav - is there a problem on the server that could be causing this? The Network Status screen doesn't show a problem.

Rod
Title: Re: FTP Problem?
Post by: AirNav Support on May 05, 2010, 08:52:19 PM
FTP Uploads don't go through our server. There may be an issue with your ftp server.
Title: Re: FTP Problem?
Post by: RodBearden on May 05, 2010, 09:01:26 PM
OK Support - thanks  - it's odd that some of the other live feed sites are stuck at the same time as mine was - 18:26 today.

I wonder if we're all using Gofreeserve.

Rod
Title: Re: FTP Problem?
Post by: orkney on May 05, 2010, 09:29:53 PM
Hello Rod

We are using gofreeserve too and stuck at 18.26 also.

Andrew
Title: Re: FTP Problem?
Post by: RodBearden on May 05, 2010, 09:53:33 PM
Andrew - at least I'm not alone!

As this seems to be a Gofreeserve problem rather than a RadarBox one, I've PM'd you.

Rod
Title: Re: FTP Problem?
Post by: abrad41 on May 06, 2010, 05:53:21 AM
Hi

Just for your info guys, I have just changed my ftp server from Gofreeserve to Just Host.com. Ok I had to pay a small fee for the hosting package (About £1.50 a month) but it works very well, comes with free unlimited e-mail accounts and free domain name for life, they have great tech support and live chat.

Take a look at www.absbta2011.co.uk

There is a banner on my page for Just Host if anyone wanna take a look.

Andy
Title: Re: FTP Problem?
Post by: RodBearden on May 06, 2010, 07:39:58 PM
We're up and running now, whatever problem Gofreeserve had has gone away.

Rod