Hiya all,
So i took the plunge and bought the WiMo antenna. Got 8m of ecoflex too. However the ecoflex has N types and obviously the radarbox has SMA.
Does anybody know where I can get a N to SMA patch lead?
Thanks
Bryan
Hi Bryan
Personal recommendation:
http://www.garex.co.uk/
Name of the guy is Pete. Always available on the phone if necessary.
John.
hello
If you search whwestlake's product catalogue: http://whwestlake.isgreat.org/connectors-components.pdf for "SMA SOCKET to N SOCKET...with short coax lead between"
you will find details on how to order on http://whwestlake.isgreat.org/
You will find one for £5 + £2 postage this is the cheapest I can find.
This is where we bought our coax etc and found them to have very good service.
Andrew
Quote from: bratters on May 08, 2010, 08:49:05 AM
Hi Bryan
Personal recommendation:
http://www.garex.co.uk/
Name of the guy is Pete. Always available on the phone if necessary.
John.
hello
I don't think I would recommend buying from there if you would like it quickly going by this written on the home page:
"WE ARE CLOSED FROM 8th MAY FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS.
Occasional phone contact possible. No email available.
ORDER LINE CLOSES 12.00hrs 7th May"
Andrew
Quite right Andrew - must be holiday time.
Somebody on here recommended him to me long time a ago. A good supplier for future reference perhaps.
Hi Bryan, if you`re in UK, go to e-bay and type in Radarbox - you`ll find a converter on there. It`s not cheap but all i can find at the present. Regards, Roger
Ten quid here.
http://www.airbandonline.co.uk/plugs_leads.htm