AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: jonnybobs on May 12, 2010, 11:32:47 AM

Title: Software Registration
Post by: jonnybobs on May 12, 2010, 11:32:47 AM
Below is a copy of asn email (Less some information) that I have sent Airnav. Can any of you guys advice on the below statement?


Hello there,

I have purchased  two 2nd hand radar boxes from a Company called Waters & Stanton in the UK (I'm also UK based). When sold, they had assued me that the units would come with the 1 year subscription.

They do not have the one year. I would like to seek advice as to how I can "re-register" these units in our name.

Just to advise, the usernames are on both CD's (I bougt two radarboxes)

Once these units have been "de-registerd" and become ready to be re-registered can you advise how we would register them in our name.


Title: Re: Software Registration
Post by: Allocator on May 12, 2010, 12:53:20 PM
I suggest that you contact AirNav Support direct at:

[email protected]
Title: Re: Software Registration
Post by: jonnybobs on May 12, 2010, 12:56:42 PM
Quote from: jonnybobs on May 12, 2010, 11:32:47 AM
Below is a copy of an email (Less some information) that I have sent Airnav. Can any of you guys advice on the below statement?

I did!
Title: Re: Software Registration
Post by: AirNav Support on May 12, 2010, 01:22:57 PM
jonnybobs,

Please be patient, looks like you posted on the forum one hour after sending the ticket. We usually get back to you within a few hours to a day.

We have had a quick check and don't see anything wrong with your account and will reply via the ticket with the details.
Title: Re: Software Registration
Post by: jonnybobs on May 12, 2010, 01:42:00 PM
Hi (support)

I do not have an account in my name, This is my issue.

I bought two 2nd user units from an outlet here in UK but the subscriptions are:-

1) Halfway through -- (one I think has a month left and another has 6 months left)
2) Not registered in my name

The supplier keeps telling me that they have also emailed Airnav to "de-ergister" so that we can get our 1 year on both boxes. (which was in the price).

I'm just awaiting a reply.
Title: Re: Software Registration
Post by: AirNav Support on May 12, 2010, 02:04:56 PM
Best to keep this via the email, we have replied to you anyway via email.
Title: Re: Software Registration
Post by: jonnybobs on May 12, 2010, 02:06:38 PM
Of course.