AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sasa1000 on May 12, 2010, 09:52:24 PM

Title: Addiction
Post by: sasa1000 on May 12, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
Anybody want to buy a RB I can't get to bed at nights now as I am sitting glued to this screen! I guess I'll just have to admit to being hooked.

Sandy
Title: Re: Addiction
Post by: RodBearden on May 12, 2010, 09:54:38 PM
You've definitely joined the club - don't forget to eat occasionally!

Rod
Title: Re: Addiction
Post by: sasa1000 on May 12, 2010, 10:01:59 PM
Usually just rush through the meal, grab a cup of tea and bolt for the PC. Did someone say there had been an election or something of the sort lately? Think I may have to buy the wife a laptop shortly as she can hardly get on desktop and the netbook is on Linux with too small a screen for her. More expense!

Sandy
Title: Re: Addiction
Post by: tarbat on May 13, 2010, 10:45:52 AM
You know that you're addicted when you fire-up your netbook when sitting on the loo to see what's on Radarbox!!
Title: Re: Addiction
Post by: CoastGuardJon on May 13, 2010, 05:29:39 PM
Hi Sandy, my wife got rather cheesed off with me monopolising her 15.4" Acer lap-top - she moaned once too often and I bought myself an Acer 20" lap-top with 500GB HDD 4GB RAM, so had to up-grade to Win 7 64-bit to make proper use of the large RAM - absolutely superb performance, set to 1680 x 1050!  It weighs 4 or 5 times the weight of her's, so now I'm happy, and she's got her mini screen back, what more could she need for family history etc.?
Title: Re: Addiction
Post by: sasa1000 on May 13, 2010, 09:41:29 PM
You have it sussed lads, I usually read on the old thunderbox but of late I don't seem to have had much time for reading anywhere so heve never felt the need to take a book to the toilet. I like your choice of laptop Jon, I am thinking when I buy the wife one, to make sure it has plenty RAM and a decent hard drive as well as a reasonable size screen and after a while I'll sneakily install RB on it.

Sandy