Caught these two Lufthansa Airbus 340's having a race to Texas:
(http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1161/airnavradarbox2007shotasr0.gif)
Tarbat,
Good shot. I notice that D-AIHA is travelling 14KT faster that 'FA so should win by a large margin - I am sure that someone better ar=t maths than me could work it out.....
I notice you have predicted path shown rather than trails. I had to stop using the predicted paths as with all the traffic and turning points in the London TMA my screen resembled a fight from Star-Wars with all the beams flashing backwards and forwards across the screen ! :-)
Quote from: Roadrunner on February 25, 2008, 12:47:59 PM
I notice you have predicted path shown rather than trails. I had to stop using the predicted paths as with all the traffic and turning points in the London TMA my screen resembled a fight from Star-Wars with all the beams flashing backwards and forwards across the screen ! :-)
The one advantage of living in an area with low volumes of aircraft!!
haha... i liked this shot .. thanks so much for the pic
Hi tarbat,
can you give you colours or map file?
I like very much for aircarft info letter and colours.
Tx.
Regards.
Miguel
Quote from: mt007 on July 18, 2008, 08:35:28 PM
I like very much for aircarft info letter and colours.
Tx.
Regards.
Miguel
Agreed! That looks well smoother on the eye
Okay, here's the contents of the .mcl file I use for my colours. But beware, this also relies on adding the following outline files for the UK coastline, etc:
COAST_HR_England.out
COAST_HR_Ireland.out
COAST_HR_Scotland_E.out
COAST_HR_Scotland_W.out
DA_EG_Danger_Areas.out
DA_EG_Prohibited_Areas.out
DA_EG_Restricted_Areas.out
DA_EI_Danger_Areas.out
DA_EI_Prohibited_Areas.out
[Color]
mapcolor2=$00182000
mapcolor1=$00182000
mapcolor5=$00400000
mapcolor3=$00181818
mapcolor4=clMaroon
mapcolor0=$007D5640
mapcolor6=clSilver
mapcolor7=$009D9D9D
mapcolor44=$000000BF
mapcolor32=$00002800
mapcolor43=$00181818
mapcolor34=$00002800
mapcolor52=clWhite
mapcolor54=$00404040
mapcolor25=$00300000
mapcolor24=$00300000
mapcolor23=$00300000
mapcolor22=clBlack
mapcolor21=clBlack
mapcolor20=clBlack
mapcolor19=clBlack
mapcolor18=clBlack
mapcolor17=clBlack
mapcolor16=clBlack
mapcolor15=clBlack
mapcolor14=clBlack
mapcolor13=clBlack
mapcolor41=$000080FF
mapcolor10=$00C08000
mapcolor9=clSilver
mapcolor8=$009CD6CE
mapcolor11=$006C9CFF
mapcolor12=$00C08000
mapcolor36=clRed
mapcolor35=clSilver
mapcolor37=clLime
mapcolor40=clLime
mapcolor39=clAqua
mapcolor38=clSilver
mapcolor33=$00FF8000
mapcolor28=$00808040
mapcolor26=clNavy
mapcolor27=clGray
mapcolor30=$00404040
mapcolor29=clBlack
mapcolor31=$004E4E4E
mapcolor51=clMaroon
mapcolor50=$00303030
mapcolor49=$009D9D9D
mapcolor48=clMaroon
mapcolor47=$00000051
mapcolor46=$00523218
mapcolor53=clWhite
Another one race over Corinthian Bay of Attica.
(http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5399/airnavradarbox2007shotamd9.gif)
Like Red Arrows air show team.