Could someone please provide some information as to what or how you would go about purchasing the professional network version?
Is this only available to the likes of government, etc?
Thank you.
Quote from: alavana on May 18, 2010, 05:44:52 PM
Could someone please provide some information as to what or how you would go about purchasing the professional network version?
Is this only available to the likes of government, etc?
I think you are confusing two (or possibly three) different products:
a) RadarBox
Pro (the new name for RadarBox 2010 - see https://www.plimus.com/plimus/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=1679467) - available to all
b) RadarBox
Professional (the version only available to professional users, no public URL)
c) RadarBox
live network (previously available only to professional users, now available to all, see https://www.plimus.com/plimus/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2547472)
HTH
Dave
Thanks DaveReid,
It was c) I`m interested in, I must have got confused thinking "live network" was only available to professional users.
The links you supplied are a great help.