AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: RAWKSTER on May 19, 2010, 04:26:20 PM

Title: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
Post by: RAWKSTER on May 19, 2010, 04:26:20 PM
HI IM RAWKSTER  IN NOTTINGHAM . MY DISTRIBUTER WHERE I BOUGHT MY RADARBOX FROM IN NOTTINGHAM SEEMS TO THINK THAT THE DELAYED SERVICE FROM AIRNAV WILL BE FREE SOON ??????????? ANYBODY KNOW THIS AT ALL OR IS IT A SALES WHITE LIE  MY ACCOUNT RUNS OUT ON 14/9/2010. CAN ANYBODY PUT ME IN THE PICTURE PLEASE BEFORE I HAVE TO PAY . AGAIN
Title: Re: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
Post by: AirNav Support on May 19, 2010, 05:39:22 PM
Hi, 

Sorry no plans for this at the moment.also please do not type in capitals, its deemed as shouting.
Title: Re: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
Post by: Southwest on May 19, 2010, 07:25:31 PM
Quote from: RAWKSTER on May 19, 2010, 04:26:20 PM
HI IM RAWKSTER  IN NOTTINGHAM . MY DISTRIBUTER WHERE I BOUGHT MY RADARBOX FROM IN NOTTINGHAM SEEMS TO THINK THAT THE DELAYED SERVICE FROM AIRNAV WILL BE FREE SOON ??????????? ANYBODY KNOW THIS AT ALL OR IS IT A SALES WHITE LIE  MY ACCOUNT RUNS OUT ON 14/9/2010. CAN ANYBODY PUT ME IN THE PICTURE PLEASE BEFORE I HAVE TO PAY . AGAIN

Agree, turn off the caps lock!

Go to the distributor and ask him where he got his information from and let us know.  If Air Nav are saying there are no plans at the moment (does this mean that there may be in the future?) you may well be right and it could all be sales bulls**t.
Title: Re: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
Post by: MIKE.UTD on May 20, 2010, 08:27:42 AM
To be honest I think it should be free by now. Most people use plane plotter and there are a number of add on programs available for SBS at numerous airfields worldwide to get free coverage. May attract even more people to this brilliant bit of kit.
Title: Re: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
Post by: radarspotter10 on May 20, 2010, 09:24:12 AM
Quote from: MIKE.UTD on May 20, 2010, 08:27:42 AM
To be honest I think it should be free by now. Most people use plane plotter and there are a number of add on programs available for SBS at numerous airfields worldwide to get free coverage. May attract even more people to this brilliant bit of kit.

I agree MIKE.UTD,   we will have to wait to June to see how another product does first.
from pat
Title: Re: WHEN IS THE DELAYED VERSION OF RADARBOX GOING TO BE FREE
Post by: Southwest on May 20, 2010, 09:25:43 AM
Quote from: MIKE.UTD on May 20, 2010, 08:27:42 AM
To be honest I think it should be free by now.

Amen to that!