Is anyone aware of a good published manual for the AirNav RadarBox?
If there isn`t anything available, please consider writing one for us "old school" fellows, who like to read "paper" instead of scrolling down vertical and endless limits of text!
Obviously, if one does exist, and I mean a nice comprehensive one..... please give links?
Thanks.
Print the PDF ?
Well that may be the only option open to me, but the wife is complaining about all the other pdf files I have printed off in the past and put in binders. For one, they take up far too much room and the other point she raises, is the toilet is looking more like a bookshop full of binders. ;>)
alavana
You need a shed at the bottom of the garden. All men need a shed!!
Quote from: malc41 on May 20, 2010, 06:34:54 PM
alavana
You need a shed at the bottom of the garden. All men need a shed!!
Regarding the shed at the bottom of the garden: It was either me or the dog and I won the toss ;)
Earlier today I received an email from Airnav, saying they won`t be printing a manual, very few requests for them and they update the software so frequently it just wouldn`t be practical...... so that`s a fair point and thanks for the personal reply, AirNav.
Here comes another binder!