Anybody seen this flight? Came up in network flights over Slovakia and came up as Air Mobility Command, Registered as Delta Airlines B-767, REG: N120DL, ID RCH 774. Just wondering if this is a US military charter.
Sandy
Hi Sandy,
As the RCH callsign implies this is a military charter. BTW the aircraft used to be operated by Delta but is now operated by Ryan International and has landed at Prestwick quite often. You will see aircraft with RCH callsigns quite often over Scotland plying their way back and forth to the Middle East.
Regards
Alan
Sandy
Watch out for the World MD11's doing likewise.
A few of the less frequent American B747 operators also occasionaly operate under this guise
Rgds
Rich
Thanks for that info Alan & Rich. I'm new to all this and it is great to get valuable info such as this as it makes it much more interesting. I see there is a lot of knowledge on this forum and everybody seems more than willing to share it. I have a lot to learn and this forum is expanding my knowledge immensely.
Thanks again guys.
Sandy