My radarbox has stopped working. I have the power light on but the usb light flashes now and again but nothing from the signal light.
I have version 3.13. The usb light seems to flash once a second ive rebooted several times but no good any ideas ???????
Thanks
Mike
Try re-loading the software.
yep done that aswell and still no good.
Thanks for the quick reply.
Mike
Is your antenna connected ok? If you are using the standard twig have a look to see if the centre pin is showing, sometimes it would work it's way into the cable causing a bad or no connection,
Yeah ive checked the antenna connections i use an external antenna and everything was working fine until today. Im stumped !!!!! I have no idea whats wrong with it.
Mike
You could try changing the USB lead
I was thinking maybe it might be the usb cable its worth a try. I will get one tomorrow and see if it works.
Thanks
Mike
The USB lead is a known problem.
Ah right thanks for that southwest. Fingers crossed it will do the trick as i can,t really think of anything else.
Mike
If that doesn't work, contact us and we will give you details on returning it.
Ok will do thanks
Mike
Well i changed the usb and still no good so i guess its time to send it off.
Mike
mike im having same problem network is showing yellow hardware showing red when i plug in usb cable it comes up usb devise not regonised can anyone solve this problem regards keith
rashers,
You need to install the drivers. Have a look at
http://www.airnavsystems.com/RadarBox/help/hardware_connection.htm
Quote from: rashers on June 10, 2010, 09:23:00 PM
mike im having same problem network is showing yellow hardware showing red when i plug in usb cable it comes up usb devise not regonised can anyone solve this problem regards keith
I have the same problem this morning
A pattern is emerging
Puddy
yep im still getting no joy still coming up usb not reconised hardware light still red i think im after throwing away 580 euros for this box very angry
Woke up to see a message on my Windows XP PC to say that an update had taken place last night that required a PC restart.
Red hardware light and yellow network light showing on the RB software interface.
I unplugged the RB USB cable and plugged it in again and all is back to normal :-)
When you reconnected your box did you use the same USB port or a different one. If you have used a different one the you may have to re-install the drivers.
I did the XP update last night with Rbox running and didn't restart my PC for 2-3 hours with no effect on ny Rbox and after a restart no problems at all.
rashers has at least 3 threads running at the moment - discussing the same problem. He doesn't seem too receptive to the advice he's being offered by us though :-(
Quote from: puddy on June 11, 2010, 12:40:33 AM
Quote from: rashers on June 10, 2010, 09:23:00 PM
mike im having same problem network is showing yellow hardware showing red when i plug in usb cable it comes up usb devise not regonised can anyone solve this problem regards keith
I have the same problem this morning
A pattern is emerging
Puddy
My fault was with a faulty usb cable in the end please note it was the one that came with my radarbox a cheap fix at £1.99
Puddy
Yeah i replaced my usb but still did,nt work so ive sent it back.
Mike
Quote from: puddy on June 18, 2010, 10:40:45 AM
Quote from: puddy on June 11, 2010, 12:40:33 AM
Quote from: rashers on June 10, 2010, 09:23:00 PM
mike im having same problem network is showing yellow hardware showing red when i plug in usb cable it comes up usb devise not regonised can anyone solve this problem regards keith
I have the same problem this morning
A pattern is emerging
Puddy
My fault was with a faulty usb cable in the end please note it was the one that came with my radarbox a cheap fix at £1.99
Puddy
£1.99 for a replacement cable, that's seems awfully cheap. Can you tell me where you got it from and I'll order one as a spare seeing as the USB cable is a known problem.
Thanks
Here the link http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_5&products_id=105562 (http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_5&products_id=105562)
I also got 4 rechargable 2900mAh batteries for £3.79 for my aor8200 scanner
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=108409 (http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=108409)
and 1-3 day delivery is free
Kind regards
Puddy