how do i update my version of radar box from 2007 to the newest version
You will find the 2010 V3.13 exe file here
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/313/ANRBUpgrade2XXto3XX.exe
Just copy and paste this file into your radarbox directory over writing the existing file or rename the old file before copying and restart Rbox
I would rather do a new complete install of V3.13
Lot of other files changed too.
Do the full install if your going from 2007 to 2010 as its a large jump.
how do i do full install please
Download and install this
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/313/ANRB313Setup.exe
You should also check out the forum thread on new logos since version 3.13. It has a link to tarbat's website. From there you can download logos, silhouettes and outlines that have been created since V3.13 was launched.
That's the tarbat spelled "allocator" ;-)
His site is here: http://radarbox.gofreeserve.com/index.html
Rod
Indeed Rod, I was using my mobile phone for the post above. Which is why I couldn't post the link myself (or remember which member's website it was on). My bad