AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: BlinkNFG on June 20, 2010, 08:45:18 PM

Title: Blank Flight IDS?
Post by: BlinkNFG on June 20, 2010, 08:45:18 PM
Hi,

I sometimes pick up airliners with blank flight IDs?  Is this common or a problem with my radarbox and/or software?

Latest is 4004C6 / G-BNLX out of Heathrow on a BA flight but no flight ID detected.  I had assumed it was only for aircraft I only picked up a few messages from but I have had over 500 from this flight.

thanks

Jon
Title: Re: Blank Flight IDS?
Post by: AirNav Support on June 20, 2010, 08:48:27 PM
G-BNLX came into Heathrow at 2 today and it was BAW268. We also seem past entries but the last flight it did departing we don't have a Flight ID either.

This will be down to the crew not setting the flight id or an transponder fault.
Title: Re: Blank Flight IDS?
Post by: BlinkNFG on June 20, 2010, 08:52:39 PM
Thanks for the quick reply

Jon