AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: markb on June 25, 2010, 08:29:47 PM

Title: Help. Problem importing mylog and navdata files
Post by: markb on June 25, 2010, 08:29:47 PM
Hi all,

I just purchased a new laptop running windows 7.  I installed ver 4.03 and it runs fine, but I'm trying to place my existing mylog.db3 and navdata.db3 files into this new install and nothing changes when I pull up my log.  I had over 15,000 aircraft in there and I can't get them to show up in the new install.  What am I doing wrong? What's more, I have 3 of each file - .db3, .bak and .db3-journal.  When I paste all 6 of these into the new version, the box won't even work. it keeps showing a yellow box and says "checking" on the bottom of the screen.
Title: Re: Help. Problem importing mylog and navdata files
Post by: RodBearden on June 25, 2010, 09:28:03 PM
Makrb - this sounds like a virtual store problem - did you install into the default directory in Program Files, or as recommended on the forum, into a separate folder?

If the former, the try putting a copy of the data files in C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox

(Info nicked from Tarbat, as I'm an XP man myself, so not affected by these problems ;-)

HTH

Rod
Title: Re: Help. Problem importing mylog and navdata files
Post by: markb on June 25, 2010, 11:13:34 PM
Thanks Rod (and Tarbat)!

That did the trick.  I really liked Windows 7 until now :).