Hi guys........... last night all was well with ANRB, BUT when I switch it on this morning I have NO 3D or Network flights????........... even the 3d icons have dissapeared from the menu???.......... anyone have any ideas here?........
I have tried re-installing 3d (btw it still shows V4.03 when you logon) I have tried updating google Earth & also system restore, rolling back a couple of days..........all to no avail...
regards
Bob
Zeek, The network is down and all will be well when it comes back up, no need to do anything else but wait.
Alan
Quote from: Runway 31 on June 26, 2010, 07:34:32 AM
Zeek, The network is down and all will be well when it comes back up, no need to do anything else but wait.
Alan
Many thanks Alan, I did think that an auto update in windoze 7 was responsible!!.... but why would the 3d icons dissapear from the menu bar?........... just curious
regards
Bob
I havent a clue but this occured to me the last time it was down and all was OK when it came back up.
Hi guys
Your internet connection and the AirNav servers both must be there when you run the RadarBox software. If they aren't there, RadarBox starts in 2D-only mode and no 3D features are available, including the toolbar.
Once the internet/AirNav servers come back, you need to restart RadarBox and all will be well.
Rod
Quote from: RodBearden on June 26, 2010, 11:06:45 AM
Hi guys
Your internet connection and the AirNav servers both must be there when you run the RadarBox software. If they aren't there, RadarBox starts in 2D-only mode and no 3D features are available, including the toolbar.
Once the internet/AirNav servers come back, you need to restart RadarBox and all will be well.
Rod
Cleverclogs!!!! :-)) ................. yep I understand that, thanks Rod ;-)
Bob
I f you installed radarbox 3D in more than 2 PCs, ask RadarboxSupport to reset your record.
Sorry for the late reply, the network was down for an hour in the morning due to some emergency maintenance. Apologies.
Quote from: AirNav Support on June 26, 2010, 09:07:38 PM
Sorry for the late reply, the network was down for an hour in the morning due to some emergency maintenance. Apologies.
Hopefully this explanation / comment will not end up in the quite usual, in my opinion more or less senseless, argumentation about the well known Topics/Issues. (No, I will not mention them here.)
Quote from: neroon79 on June 27, 2010, 04:27:06 AM
Quote from: AirNav Support on June 26, 2010, 09:07:38 PM
Sorry for the late reply, the network was down for an hour in the morning due to some emergency maintenance. Apologies.
Hopefully this explanation / comment will not end up in the quite usual, in my opinion more or less senseless, argumentation about the well known Topics/Issues. (No, I will not mention them here.)
I agree. A prompt explanation for the outage, accurately reflected in the statistics, gives no-one any cause for complaint.
No argument here............. it was the 1st time I had experienced it with Radarbox.............. having been in admin on another forum I understand that this sometimes happens with the servers.............. but its now all explained & understood......... lookin back through the thread I cant see any "outrage" though!!...... ;-)
cheers & thanks all
Bob