I've recently installed my antenna a lot higher (60ft) than at my previous location. My overall coverage of Quebec, parts of Eastern Ontario, Northern Vermont and Up State NY has improved. I'm also showing traffic on the ground at YUL. I''m really happy with the results.
(http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/9483/airnavradarbox2010313sh.gif)
CZUL
Excellent - CZUL - I noticed the improvement, and thought there might be a new user in your area. It just goes to prove the phrase "Height is Might"!
Rod
Excellent! Nice to see greater coverage in this part of Ontario and Quebec!
Paul@cyyb
Now, Paul CYUL has a nice circular coverage...maybe his screen shot does not show that ;-)
I'll try and attach the one he sent to me, now I know how to do it....<grin>
Hey Paul CYYB
Hello Rod too!
Neil CYGK(//)
Quote from: naird on July 03, 2010, 12:25:01 AM
Now, Paul CYUL has a nice circular coverage...maybe his screen shot does not show that ;-)
I'll try and attach the one he sent to me, now I know how to do it....<grin>
Hey Paul CYYB
Hello Rod too!
Neil CYGK(//)
Hello Rod
Hey Neil CYGK
Happy plane spotting!
Paul@cyyb
My RB is on the way home from being repaired. I hope to have Montreal back up very soon.
czul
Sure miss your targets. Expensive to ship I'll bet Paul. Glad it is heading back. Know what flight it is on? ;-)
Neil CYGK
Montreal feed is now back on line.
Thanks
Paul
Welcome back Paul glad they could fix your box....what was wrong with it I wonder?
Neil
CYGK
A diode and the SAW filter.
Well that was short lived. My Radarbox has failed 10hrs in after being returned from repairs. I'm not sure I can afford to send it back again. Shipping and duty cost me $130 CAD. I'm truly disappointed.
Montreal feed is back up. I have received a replacement RB from AirNav.
They provided excellent customer service in dealing with the matter. I'm very impressed.
Thanks
Paul
Glad the problem was resolved in a timely manner and all are happy. I am.
My feed from CYGK was reinstated last night.
Happy sharing.
Hope folks enjoy our Ontario-Quebec corridor activities, which covers most east and westbound flights from KORD, KDTW, Inbound to KIAD, KATL etc if NATS cooperate ;-)
Neil in CYGK
Glad to hear all is now well
Again - thanks for sharing!
Rod