AirNav Systems Forum

AirNav Radar => AirNav Radar Discussion => Topic started by: sherlock holmes on July 06, 2010, 01:38:20 AM

Title: Vista problem?
Post by: sherlock holmes on July 06, 2010, 01:38:20 AM
Hi,
When I use AirNav on my laptop which has Vista, the program starts and runs fine. If I open the internet and surf with airgnav running in the background, and then exit windows it causes my AirNav to stop working. I have to exit AirNav and restart it. Does anyone know if this is a common occurence? When I run it on my desktop which is an XP machine, I don't have this problem.

Thanks
Sherlock Holmes
Title: Re: Vista problem?
Post by: AirNav Support on July 06, 2010, 07:41:23 AM
What are you closing down? internet explorer, firefox or are you actually disconnecting from the internet?
Title: Re: Vista problem?
Post by: Jeremy on July 06, 2010, 09:14:45 AM
Voltage drop when CPU is used. Bad USB cable drops power.
Maybe??
J.
Title: Re: Vista problem?
Post by: sherlock holmes on July 06, 2010, 10:35:26 AM
I have IE 8 on the laptop. That is what I am shutting down.

S H