Hi Guys,
Finally got the outside antenna in place therefore everyone should see a vast increase in coverage over Eastern Spain and North Africa. My Flights count immediately went from 8 aircraft to 32 with the Polar Diagram jumping out to Majorca. I have reset the Polar Diagram therefore it will be interesting to see the coverage over the next 48 hours or so. I am confident on picking up into North Africa as well as a big improvement on coverage to the west which was previously unobtainable due to the roofline.
Ian
Great stuff Ian - watching aircraft down to 500ft at Alicante.
Thanks for sharing!
Rod
Cheers Rod.
I've got them now down to 300ft at Alicante.
Ian
Nice one Ian, look forward to seeing your returns
Slightly off topic, just looking at the map and our man in Madrid seems to have gone AWOL. Nothing at all seen in central Spain!
Southwest,
Probably something to do with a certain football game ! The whole country has gone a bit mad.
Ian
Hi Ian
I did think that but then thought the guy in Madrid was 24/7.
I suppose that means we'll see very little on Sunday then.....then Monday when they are recovering!
How have you settled into Spanish life?
Southwest,
Sun, Sun and Sun. It's just toooo much. That and a 3 hour siesta in the afternoon. These Spanish sure know how to live. I really miss Scotland, not !
Quote from: EK01 on July 08, 2010, 03:41:02 PM
Southwest,
Sun, Sun and Sun. It's just toooo much. That and a 3 hour siesta in the afternoon. These Spanish sure know how to live. I really miss Scotland, not !
Ggrrrrrrrr! lol
At least you can wallow in a pool for hours :-)
Maybe you are watching my Radarbox traffic.
Cheers from Alicante.
Or my RB trafic at 29,35NM NW to LEAB.
My RB station: N39º 21' 57.1'' W02º 11' 38.5''
Regards of Federico Garcia, Ea4bwn, im89vi.