I see this is doing large orbits over the North Sea off Newcastle. It should be en route from Germany to Memphis. It's squawking 2524.
Anyone know what's happening?
Rod
Hello
He now appears to be going south down England.
Andrew
Hello again
The Fedex appears to be heading for France. Does any one know if they have a main hub there?
Andrew
I think he landed at a Paris airport.
If anyone finds out what was happening, it would be interesting to know.
Rod
Hello
We have just given the details to the Aviation Herald so I am sure Simon will find out more.
It landed at Paris on runway 09R.
Andrew
Maybe he had to call into Paris to pick up some (French) letters ?
Quote from: orkney on July 07, 2010, 09:18:03 PM
Hello again
The Fedex appears to be heading for France. Does any one know if they have a main hub there?
Andrew
Fed Ex has a huge hub at CDG!