Hi
Having finally got Airnav to work on Win7, I now find Im not receiving data from the antenna - ie My Flights remains empty. 'Hardware connected' is in green, the box IS connected and has flashing blue LED. I have the latest downloadable program and drivers, and its installed in C:\. I do have internet flight data.
Can anyone tell me what fundamentally simple thing I havent done!!
Many Thanks
Hi
Have you any filters selected? on the toolbar below the icons you will see a button saying show all try that? and also click the show all button on the quick filter section.
hope that works
Stuart
Thanks Stuart
I've tried that, there weren't any set, but I cleared out and tried show all, but it made no difference, Im still locally blind!
Are the lights flickering or is the USB light flashing only 1 a second?
What does your device manager show, ok or an error? Have you disconnected your box and then reconnected it to a different USB port? If so you may need to re-install the drivers.
shytott - have you checked that the copper wire in the aerial plug is sticking out far enough to connect properly with the RadarBox? Thes sometimes get retracted so that it fails to connect properly.
Rod
Thanks Guys
I had chnaged the usb port, so even tho the device manger was showing everything healthy, I reisntslled teh drivers again, and it seems to have sprung into life!! (with a Lufthansa 747!)
So fingers crossed, Im sorted
Much appreciate the suggestions chaps
Shytott
EDIT ROUTE INFO
Ich moechte in meinem Route Log Manuelle Aenderungen vornehmen.
Beim Eintrag in Spalte FN FIN781R oder WZZ160G,HLX81M kann ich
in Spalte FN eintragen,aber die naechsten eintraege in Spalte NO,ND,NV CH
sind nicht moeglich???
Aber Andere Flugnummern wie DLH2HT oder CLX732,Ber715V,AUA73JP
lassen sich ohne Problem in die Spalten FN,NO,ND,NV,CH eintragen.
Ich Veruchte auch Flugnummern unter Text to Find einzutragen,mit anschlissenden FIND da ist die Flugnummer NICHT vorhanden.Laesst sich
aber nicht eintragen ,auch nicht Aendern wenn vorhanden.Gibt es eine Moeglichkeit eventuel Mehrere Nummern in Blocks zu Loeschen. Einzeln Ja
aber Mehrere zu Markieren un zu Loeschen???.
Bitte um Hilfe
English please Erich otherwise we can't help.
If the google translator is working correctly this is what Eric said:
EDIT ROUTE INFO
I want to make changes in my itinerary Sign Manual.
The entry in column or FN FIN781R WZZ160G, I can HLX81M
FN in column about, but the next entries in column NO, ND, NV U.S.
are not possible??
But others, such as flight numbers or DLH2HT CLX732, Ber715V, AUA73JP
can be no problem in the columns of FN, NE, ND, NV, about CH.
I also Veruchte flight numbers under Text to Find entered since then apply with the flight number is NOT FIND vorhanden.Laesst to
but do not register, not changing when it vorhanden.Gibt an opportunity to Delete is possible to completely block numbers. Solo Yes
Several but to Delete to select un??.
Please help
Dave
I'd stick to updating if I was you!! ;-)
Rich
Quote from: Erich on July 12, 2010, 06:45:36 AM
EDIT ROUTE INFO
Ich moechte in meinem Route Log Manuelle Aenderungen vornehmen.
Beim Eintrag in Spalte FN FIN781R oder WZZ160G,HLX81M kann ich
in Spalte FN eintragen,aber die naechsten eintraege in Spalte NO,ND,NV CH
sind nicht moeglich???
Aber Andere Flugnummern wie DLH2HT oder CLX732,Ber715V,AUA73JP
lassen sich ohne Problem in die Spalten FN,NO,ND,NV,CH eintragen.
Ich Veruchte auch Flugnummern unter Text to Find einzutragen,mit anschlissenden FIND da ist die Flugnummer NICHT vorhanden.Laesst sich
aber nicht eintragen ,auch nicht Aendern wenn vorhanden.Gibt es eine Moeglichkeit eventuel Mehrere Nummern in Blocks zu Loeschen. Einzeln Ja
aber Mehrere zu Markieren un zu Loeschen???.
Bitte um Hilfe
Edit route Info
I want to alter my Route Log manually. By entering FIN781R or WZZ160G or HLX81M in column FN, this isn't possible. Other flightnumbers like DLH2HT or CLX732, BER715V, AUA73JP van be manually entered without any problem.
I also tried to enter flight numbers under TexttoFind with Find, bur the flight numbers aren't there. It is isn't possible to enter or to alter when info is there.
Is there a possiblity eventually more numbers in blocks to erase? One at a time okay, but also more at a time to alter info or delete it?
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Sorry for any translation errors, from german to dutch into english.
As I never edited any dbase I'm not sure if translation went well on technical terms.
jannuh
Quote from: Marpleman on July 12, 2010, 10:15:34 PM
Dave
I'd stick to updating if I was you!! ;-)
Rich
LOL, not me Google, I can't read German, only think the original was German and as for English, well.... I'm from Scotland so lets not go there ;-)
Back to my cupboard updating database then.